L World

L World
An Erotic Lesbian Romance

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Expression of Pinterest

I don't know about you, but I'm Pinterested. When I discovered Pinterest a few weeks ago, I was sucked in by the array of eye candy that popped up on my screen. But it wasn't until a conversation I had with Michael Scott, co-host of Bookmark Radio, a popular internet-based radio show, that I felt compelled to curate and share my own interests. He suggested that I create a visual narrative for L WORLD using a Pinterest board. Image sequences and quirky backstory rushed into my head and I jumped right on. And, I found that many authors I admire were already doing it. I hope you'll check out my imaginary world and join me on my L WORLD Pinterest board! Click Here

Pinterest's goal, in its own words, is "to connect everyone in the world through the things they find interesting." Well, if you're interested in Lesbian Romance, I want to know YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment